Calendar of Events
|Licking River Watershed Watch Inc.
The Licking River Watershed Watch works to protect, improve, and restore the waters of the
Licking River Basin by promoting water quality monitoring, public education, and citizen action.
Water Quality Monitoring
LRWW Volunteers collect water quality samples from over 130 stations throughout the 22 county watershed using field equipment, collecting samples for laboratory analysis and direct observations. Join us if you would like to become a certified sampling volunteer.
LRWW scientists and resource management agencies work to get community leaders and volunteers up to speed on the science, technology and political realities of water resource management. Join us at our next workshop, conference or seminar
LRWW Volunteers and leadership work with resource management agencies to improve watershed conditions through clean-ups, restoration projects, public involvement and advocacy. Contact us for more information
In the Spotlight:
- The Friends of Stoner Creek, a Bourbon County sponsor of LRWW sites and volunteers, will host their annual fund raiser on Stoner Creek at Dr. Handy Dugan's Stoner Creek Dock, Chambers Creek Extension,
Paris, KY on August 2nd, 2014. For more information, click on this link to the Fancy Flood Zone Picnic
- Minutes of May 15, 2014 Steering Committee Meeting
- Minutes of June 7, 2014 Annual Business Meeting
- Summer Sampling Event: July 12, 2014. Grab samples plus field parameters.
- Fall Sampling Event: September 13, 2014. Details TBA