Calendar of Events
|Licking River Watershed Watch Inc.
The Licking River Watershed Watch works to protect, improve, and restore the waters of the
Licking River Basin by promoting water quality monitoring, public education, and citizen action.
Water Quality Monitoring
LRWW Volunteers collect water quality samples from over 130 stations throughout the 22 county watershed using field equipment, collecting samples for laboratory analysis and direct observations. Join us if you would like to become a certified sampling volunteer.
LRWW scientists and resource management agencies work to get community leaders and volunteers up to speed on the science, technology and political realities of water resource management. Join us at our next workshop, conference or seminar
LRWW Volunteers and leadership work with resource management agencies to improve watershed conditions through clean-ups, restoration projects, public involvement and advocacy. Contact us for more information
In the Spotlight:
- Spring Sampling Event: May 10, 2014.Field parameters only---we will
not be sampling for bacteria.
- Phase 1 Workshop - Date: Saturday, May 17
Location: Dan Beard House, 322 E. 3rd St. Covington KY 41011-1710
For further information, contact Pam Kutscher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annual Conference/Picnic: June 7, 2014 at Pioneer Park in Covington, KY. Details to follow soon.
- Habitat/Bio Assessments: first two weeks of June
- Summer Sampling Event: July 12, 2014. Grab samples plus field parameters.
- Fall Sampling Event: September 13, 2014. Details TBA